Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bonnaroo 2009!

Hey there, Here is a little info for you if you're just finding out about volunteering with us at Bonnaroo. My name is Beau, I'm with Nomad Supply. I'm working for Kingdom Promotions, which is the staffing company that has been contracted to organize the tollbooth workers for Bonnaroo this year. Working the tollbooths means that we'll be greeting folks and scanning tickets at the front gate of the festival. I don't have all of the details yet, but based on last year, I would say that everyone will be required to work two 12 hour shifts in exchange for a weekend pass. If you haven't spoken with me yet and would like to get on the list, please email me at nomadsupply@gmail.com. I'll need your name, email address and cell phone number (for contact at the show).

There is a $50 deposit required to be a volunteer. It has to be a money order and it has to have your Name, Email address and cell number included so I can make sure I know where the money came from. Please send it to

Nomad Supply
200 Fern Street
Birmingham, AL 35210

PLEASE do not contact Bonnaroo or Kingdom Promotions. They have asked me to make it clear to you that they do not want you to contact them about the tollbooth work. That's why they have me. If you have any questions, please ask me. If I don't know the answer, I'll find it out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment