Sunday, April 26, 2009

Deposits

Our Bonnaroo list has been trimmed back, which means we need fewer people than we originally thought, which means it would be a great idea to send your deposit in right away to hold your place on the list. If the list gets too full and we have to cut people, the people that are cut will be the ones who have not paid a deposit.

Also, I'm going to be out of town from April 27 - May 7. I will not be able to confirm that I got your deposit until I return, but it will be safe here until I return, so if you send it and don't hear from me, don't worry, it'll be fine.

If you are a follower of this blog and your friends are not, please tell them to read this and let them know that they should follow it so they don't miss important info.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment